Welcome. I am Tony Ortiz owner of T-O Electric, we have 24 years experience
servicing Imperial County doing residential & commercial wiring & repair
offering hourly rates and competitive bids-call now for a free estimate!
For a free quote give us your info on
contact us page.
Or call 442-270-7056
The finest compliment we can ever recieve is a referral from our friends and customers
T-O ELECTRIC #597376 760-353-4913
CAL SMALL BUISN
- Verify the status of a contractor’s license on the CSLB Web site: www.cslb.ca.gov or www.
CheckTheLicenseFirst.com or by calling the toll-free automated line: 800-321-CSLB (2752). Helpful
publications in English and Spanish and other languages can be ordered or downloaded from the Web
site, such as What You Should Know Before Hiring a Contractor (Lo que usted debería saber antes de
contratar a un contratista), with tips on hiring and working with home improvement contractors, and After a
Disaster, Don’t Get Scammed (¡Después de un desastre, no se deje estafar!). CSLB’s video Rebuilding
After a Natural Disaster, is also available for viewing at CSLB’s Web site.
CSLB urges you to follow these guidelines before hiring a contractor:
· Don’t hire the first contractor who comes along.
· Don’t rush into repairs, no matter how badly they’re needed.
· Hire only licensed contractors and ask to see their license and a photo ID to ensure they are who they say they
are. Always check the license number on CSLB’s Web site at www.cslb.ca.gov, and contact the business directly if
you have any questions.
· Don’t pay more than 10 percent or $1,000, whichever is less, as a down payment. There is an exception for about
two dozen licensees who carry special bonds to protect consumers. These exceptions are noted on CSLB’s Web
· Don’t pay in cash, and don’t let payments get ahead of the work.
· Get at least three bids, check references, and get a written contract.
CSLB also reminds residents to make sure their contractor gets all the necessary permits and required
inspections from city or county building department for any construction, reconstruction, or installation of air
conditioners, heaters, or water heaters.
CSLB licenses about 310,000 contractors. In any given year, complaints are filed against only 3% of licensed
contractors. In fiscal year 2008-09, CSLB helped consumers recover nearly $36 million in ordered restitution
- LICENSED STATE CONTRACTOR #597376
- ISSUED JULY 17 1990 24 YRS.SERVING YOU
- COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL WIRING
- MALL TENANT IMPROVEMENTS BIDDING
- DESIGN BUILD/BID PROJECTS
- UNDERGROUND UTILITYS AND LOCATORS
- STRUCTURED WIRING CAT-6 VOIP DATA
- GRID-TIE SOLAR SYSTEMS
- 24 HOUR EMERGENCY REPAIRS
- 3PHASE CONTROL WIRING & REPAIR
- GATE OPERATOR & SENSOR LOOP INSTALL
- CCTV CAMERA SECURITY DESIGN
- SERVICE METER UPGRADES & REPAIR
- CONSULTATION & DESIGN